Oh My Golly!!! How Exciting!! I have only had my blog up and running now for 1 month and to my surprise when I logged in this morning I had a notice from WP that i had achieved 9 likes in one day. That may not sound like many, but for a newbie it is wonderful. Then I also had a message from a blogger that I follow, I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award. Oh My Golly!!!!
It is just so exciting, not only are people reading me, they like what they see and I am being honored for being inspirational. Oh what a blessing. I started this blog as a way to journal my thoughts and emotions, out here On The Road Less Traveled. Never thinking that maybe I could make a little impact on others lives. Wow…. thank you, each and everyone joining me on this journey.
“This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As with all the greatest things, with honour comes responsibility, there are rules to being nominated and things I now have to do! The rules of the Sunshine Award are as follows:
First of all I want to thank Sandy @ Wild In The Pryors for the nomination. I found her and Alex posting a few weeks ago on Freshly Pressed and totally fell in love. This is the ongoing story of the wild horses in the Pryor Mountains Wild Horse Range. Thank you Sandy, your love for these animals is Sunshine in itself.
The Sunshine Award has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- Answer some questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
Questions: About Me
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What is your favorite animal? Honu (Hawaiian for Green Sea Turtle) and Birds
- What is your favorite number? Actually have 2… 19 & 12
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Iced Sweet Tea
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook (still fumbling around Twitter) but spend much less time there since I am here on the Blogosphere!
- What is your passion? Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and see the humor in all situations
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving and watching the expression on their face… priceless
- What is your favorite pattern? Anything Vera Bradley
- What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday, it’s the Lord’s Day
- What is your favorite flower? All flowers…. Scented make it even better, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Gardenia, Roses
Pay It Forward: My Nominations
1. Tracie @ Tracie Louise Photography
2. Sandy @ Wild In The Pryors
3. Daisy @ Luv and Light
4. Jake @ SundayPost
5. Michael @ Have A Dream
6. Nancy @ Living The Seasons
7. Judy @ Jay Jays Favorites
8. Not So Creative @ Not So Creative
9. Sandy @ Planetview
10. Sue @ Fractions In Time
11. Darlene @ Work The Dream
12. Anne @ Freedom Born … set Free
PLEASE Check out these sites. I hope you find them inspirational as well. And…. Thank you All…For your support and continuing to inspire me through your beautiful and inspirational words, thoughts and pictures. ~Franny
~Oregon Smiles … with Franny, On The Road Less Traveled.
Photography provided by: Tracie Louise Photography