~From Joyce Meyer Ministries
A Big, Rewarding Life
by Joyce Meyer – posted March 11, 2012
You may be aware of some of God’s promises for His people—promises for peace, happiness, blessings, and so on. But did you know that all of God’s promises are for every person?
That’s right—when it comes to fulfilling promises, God does not discriminate. However, God requires us to approach Him in faith—the deeply held confidence that God is trustworthy and will always make good on His promises. God loves you; He wants you to relax in the knowledge of that love. God wants you to experience the peace of mind that comes from resting in His love and living without the torment of fear and doubt.
Lord, I hate all the second-guessing and the wavering that come with a lack of confidence in You. I know that You want me to enjoy a big, rewarding life, and I know that Your promises of blessings and joy and peace are for me. By faith I receive all that You have for me now. Amen.
From the book The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2011 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.
More Thoughts …
- Doubt will come, but we need to believe that God is working. (James 1:2-12)
- Don’t give up! God has not given up on you.
- God never changes, but He can change anything! All things are possible with God.
- Life will not always change, so we must be willing to change.
- Be rooted in the Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- We often make the mistake of thinking that if we hurry we will be at our future sooner, but it only causes us to lose the present. –Joyce
- If you know who you are in Christ, it won’t matter so much to you what other people think. You’ll just get up every day and do your best to love God.